Saturday, September 10, 2005

hmm

not much to say today. after nearly a week of dealing with indian paperwork, jojo and i finally registered as foreigners in varanasi yesterday. we had a little time to kill in the city in the afternoon, so i bought the soundtrack to "bunty aur babli," one of the new hindi films. it's basically a remake of bonnie and clyde. but it's three hours long. and a musical. there's one song that EVERYONE in india knows, and it's on the radio ALL THE TIME. it's kind of annoyingly catchy.

my room is all set up now. yesterday afternoon some folks were sitting in my room, and we were sitting on my bed, listening to american music on my laptop and drinking some tea that i had brought from home. it felt like i was back at smith again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure you're in India.... can't fool me. I won't tell anyone where you really are, after all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Having known you since you were a little whippersnapper in Avon Lake, there is no fooling me. Have you been water skiing at Buckhorn lately? I guess you know who it is now.... Juli is on the phone with your mom as I type. The boys are going to be 13 and 15 very soon... Nicholas is almost looking me in the eye and Cole is not far behind. Looking forward to following your adventures. Can't wait to see some photos of you and your travelling band of mayhem. If you really want to keep in touch with what is going on in the good old USA, check out rense.com infowars.com whatreallyhappened.com
Forget the mainstream media... climb down the rabbit hole... I'll send an email to the address your mom gave us so that you can write when you feel like it.
jim

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home